We’ve just updated RiskTree ready for 2020. The changes include:
- You can now view charts showing how you’ve used tags in your RiskTree and reports.
- The search functionality uses tabs to display its results (much clearer!) and is now available in the RiskTree Processor, as well as the Designer.
- The risk labels on the RiskSpider and RiskGraph data visualizations can now be wrapped to two lines (no more truncated risk names!).
- Improvements to the CSV file downloads.
- A number of other minor tweaks and improvements.